Saturday, December 17, 2016

How to build your dream house with your present income. [Pt3]

HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE FROM SCRATCH TO THE TOP WITH YOUR MEAGER SALARY OR INCOME

Distinguished reader, welcome to the unabated investment portfolio that had made millions of folks millionaires and Billionaire. Without doubt real estate is one investment that all the rich have. Meaning if you have not invested into real estate, you have not started investment yet.
Moreover being a worker of any firm or organization, you must start making plans to have your own land property and erecting of your building. Why? Because you won’t be tenant for life. But if you chose to be one, it’s gonna be miserable and disgraceful for you. So I want you to make up your mind to become a land lord in the next 10 -15 years from now. It is possible! Its all about planning and commitment to your goal. Nevertheless, I know you are willing to have your own home because that is why you bought this eBook. And I assure you that if you strictly adhere to these proven steps you will be dancing in your own house. Why I am so confident about this is because I took it from someone who had used it to build his own house at igando here in Lagos state. Everything is possible to him that believes and once you believe, all you need for that project will begin to draw themselves to you. I mean you begin to attract them. As a man thinks in his heart so is he.

This gentleman narrated why he decided to build and why he believed he can achieve it but it will be a matter of time. He said, ‘I used to work with a Logistic firm in Victoria island and I had an uncle who was a top Director of that same company. He had everything in his house, travel to all the western countries almost every weekend, Lodge in expensive hotels and  live exorbitant lifestyle. Then a blow struck one fateful day, that almost every top management of the company were offered sack letters including middle and low level staffs. So he decided to go see his uncle in the office and found him seated on the floor weeping uncontrollably.” What is the matter uncle, its just a sack and not death sentence”, I consoled.
 After much ado, he said something profounding that resounded and reconfigured my system. He said, ‘God and life offered me a great opportunity to make my life successful and wealthy for life but I squandered it! Now where do I go from here? I am finished! [This was a man everyone troupe to his house day in day out to seek for assistance and everyone thought he had several investment to secured himself should in case the raining days comes but the reverse was the case]
While there were sadness and frowning on the face of almost everyone, there were joy and smiles on the face of the old gateman. The gladness and smiles were too much to ignore that I have to ask him, ‘Baba, it seems you were not affected?’  He put his hands in his pocket and brought it out and said ‘this is my sack letter’. Then I ask,’ why are you looking strange when this is not a promotion letter’. The Gateman [security man] Laughed and said, I thank God that I am retiring to my OWN HOUSE and that I HAD MADE GOOD USE OF MY TIME HERE! It first sound like I was dreaming but it was reality. I asked, ‘How?’ He smiled and said I was contributing part of my salary on thrift society [osusu] and when the money was big enough to acquire land around cheap Areas, I bought a full plot. And since then whatever I earn is divided into two. One part for my family while the other part goes to buying 10 0r 30 blocks and 2 or 3 bags of cement. Little by little I was building the 3Bedroom apartment. I, my wife and children will be the labourers of the day whenever am off from work. I thank God that it was roofed just last month. So I will not need to pay for rent anymore!

I stood there dazed and amazed at what I just heard and experienced! Here is a top Director earning a comfortable six figured salary crying due to nothing to fall back on [investment] while a security man whose salary is less than one-tenth of the director’s salary, is jumping with joy because he had something to fall back on. That day I took a chair and sat down to meditate on what just transpired. Then I made up my mind that I will certainly build my own house because it’s not the amount of salary you earn that determine you owning a property but the heart and desire to own a property of your own at all cost. It is commitment and discipline toward the realization of your goal that really count.

                                       .....to be continued 

2 comments:

  1. REAL-ESTATE BIZ-OPPORTUNITY
    @NOBLE-TOUCH PROPERTIES
    Contact us: 08028546708, 07069444652
    Addrsss: 158, Idimu-Ikotun Road, Nobex Bus stop, Council bus stop, Ikotun. Lagos

    AFFORDABLE DIRECT PROPERTY FOR SALE
     A Block of 4Nos of 3Bedroom flat with 2 Bedroom B/Q fence around with Gate, Floored compound, Aluminium Roofing, Modern Building facing the major road at Governor Road: Price: N35million
     A Clean well finished 4 bedroom duplex with all rooms ensuit with modern tiles, Massive Palour, and clean 3bedroom BQ all ensuite. In a secured Estate at Isheri-olofin, off Lasu-igando Road, Price: N65million
     A Block of 2 unit of 3bedroom attach with 4bedroom duplex in front and 3bedroom B/Q on a plot of land at Ikotun, off ijegun road, Ayewale Ikotun, Lagos. Title: C of O. Price =N25m
     A Block of 2Nos of 3bedroom flat upstairs and down ware house occupied by a church off Lasu-Igando Road, Lanre Bus stop, along a mojor Road with 5 shops. Price: N26m. R/S
     2 Unit Mini-flat and 2 unit room and Parlour on a plot of land at General Bus stop, Lasu-Igando Road,. Price= N7.5m Title =R/S
     3 unit of 3bedroom flat at Lanre Bus stop, Lasu-Igando road, fenced round with Gate, floored Compound. Price: Price: N8million Title: R/S
     3Block of 4units 3bedroom flat and 1block of 4 unit 2bedroom flat—A Total of 16 flats along Liasu road, off council Idimu road on a 6plots of Land. Title:: C of O…..Price: N120million
     A plot of land at Abaranje road, Ikotun in an Estate. Price::N7.5M
     Some plots of land at gloryland Estate Isheri-Olofin, By Lasu-Igando road at N9m and N8mTitle: Federal Allocation
     A plot of Land inside an Estate at Isheri –Well tarred estate, Price:: N15m
    With Federal C of O
     One and half plot of land off Lasu-Igando Road, with industrial warehouse and 3bedroom office space. Price =N25million . with C of O
     Newly built 5Bedroom duplex with 3bedroom flat B/Q ALL ROOM Ensuits with tiles in an Estate at Lasu-Igando road, Price 65Million
    Title = C of O
     2 unit of 3 Bedroom flat at Gov Road. Up and down set-back fence around with Gate. Price =N15million. Title:: R/S
     A Block of 4 unit of 3bedroom flatat council bus stop, off the Major Road, Ikotun-Idimu Road,
    Title: R/S Price=N22million
     A Block of 24 rooms-functioning Hotel well located, off Idimu Ejigbo road, with Restaurant and Bar on a tiles road. Title :: C of O. Price =N35million
     4 plot of Land off igando-Lasu Road, by Akesan Bus stop, off the Major Road;
    Title=R/S, Price=N55million
     2 plots of land off ikotun-igando road, Ikotun. Title= R/S
    Price= N16m
     4 bedroom duplex setback at Aboru Iyana-ipaja, with Federal C of O --Price –N17milllion
     A well located & Equipped fish farm on 2 plots at Ijegun, Abaraje, Lagos Price:: N18million
     4 flats of 3bedroom flats at Jimoh bus stop, Akowonjo, Egbeda, Lagos. Price=30million with C OF O
     6 bedroom duplex at chevron Estate, Lekki, Lagos. Price: N150million with C OF O
     Upstairs tenement House on a plot at Yaba, opposite Teju Osho Market.
    Price= N130million

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARDINAL LINK AGENCIES IS OFFERING MOUTH-WATERING LANDS AT IBEJU LEKKI AND OGOMBO, SANGOTEDO
    AT ELERINIGBE-IBEJU,LEKKI ---N650,000 AND N950,000
    AT OGOMBO, NEAR ABRAHAM ADESANYA, SANGOTEDO,AJAH--N4.5 Million

    serious buyers should contact 07069444652

    ReplyDelete