Monday, February 27, 2017

April 8th marks a milestone in not only my life, but Kim’s, and everyone around who help to support Rich Dad.

April 8th marks a milestone in not only my life, but Kim’s, and everyone around who help to support Rich Dad.

Today, I want to share a few things I’ve learned over the last two decades.
The importance of intuition
My biggest mistakes, not just as an investor but in life, are the times when I didn’t trust myself—when I allowed people to persuade me to take actions that I didn’t agree with but went along with anyway. It’s times like these, when I’m not true to myself, when I go against what is congruent with my thoughts and beliefs, that get me into the most trouble.
A team is so incredibly important
This isn’t something I necessarily learned in the past 20 years, but I learned just how true it really is. With fame and success comes a dark side that not many people will ever know. A team you can trust is one thing I will never again be without.
The strength in one's character
In order to succeed, you must first have integrity to do the right thing, and second, have the fortitude to continue moving forward even in the face of failure. Those who lack strength of character quit in the face of failure. Those who have strength of character get stronger in the face of failure by learning and adapting for the next opportunity.
Fast forward to today...
There is nothing I would do differently because every day brings new lessons to learn. 2017 is a year of celebrating lessons here at Rich Dad and we’re marking it with the release of the 20th Anniversary Edition of Rich Dad Poor Dad.

You can pre-order this exclusive edition right now...
I believe that success and education should be shared so I’m adding a free copy of the 20th Anniversary Edition to every pre-order**.
One more special bonus...
Over the last 20 years there have been groups formed to study Rich Dad Poor Dad. I think learning and studying with a group is so important—I study with all of my partners too. So to promote more learning, I’m throwing in a special Study Guide** to help you facilitate learning.
Even if you’ve already read Rich Dad Poor Dad that’s okay, get the special edition too, I’ve included updates for 2017.
Logo
Please share this letter with friends and family. As I always say, success is something to be shared.
To making life better,
Signature
- Robert Kiyosaki

P.S. - Tell me your story. You have the chance to be a part of the Rich Dad legacy. Submit a video explaining how Rich Dad Poor Dad changed your life. Get full details here.
**This offer is only good in the continental U.S.
 
Copyright © 2016 The Rich Dad Company.
4330 N. Civic Center Plaza, Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment